Welcome to New Ulm Public Schools – home of the Eagles!
The board of Education has prepared a strategic plan designed to provide direction, resources and priorities on what we value the most – the student.
Preparing all of our students to be successful in a 21st Century World.
To create a regional center of academic and social excellence for all children that includes:
- Challenging and engaging academic programs for each student
- Learning opportunities for all children from birth to post high school
- Teaching every child as a whole child
- Integrating technology with instruction to provide opportunities for individuals
- Providing safe and modern facilities that meet our student and community needs
- Collaboration with community organizations and civic groups
- Encouraging appropriate parent engagement in their child’s educational program
- Update our facilities to meet current and future program needs
- Develop innovative academic programs
- Provide a systematic Intervention program
We welcome you to New Ulm and are here to serve you. Please contact us anytime with questions or comments.
New Ulm Schools continues to grow and add new programming options for our students. With all of the news focused on building a new high school and remodeling our existing sites, we can’t lose focus on the students in the classrooms today. There are so many exciting and new opportunities for our students to engage them in school and to broaden their learning experiences. read more…