Welcome to New Ulm Public Schools – home of the Eagles!
The board of Education has prepared a strategic plan designed to provide direction, resources and priorities on what we value the most – the student.
Preparing all of our students to be successful in a 21st Century World.
To create a regional center of academic and social excellence for all children that includes:
- Challenging and engaging academic programs for each student
- Learning opportunities for all children from birth to post high school
- Teaching every child as a whole child
- Integrating technology with instruction to provide opportunities for individuals
- Providing safe and modern facilities that meet our student and community needs
- Collaboration with community organizations and civic groups
- Encouraging appropriate parent engagement in their child’s educational program
- Update our facilities to meet current and future program needs
- Develop innovative academic programs
- Provide a systematic Intervention program
We welcome you to New Ulm and are here to serve you. Please contact us anytime with questions or comments.
Horace Mann donates more than $15,000 to help fund DonorsChoose.org projects including projects at Jefferson Elementary School and Sleepy Eye Public Schools
PHOENIX, Ariz. (July 24, 2014) –The Horace Mann Companies donated more than $15,000 at its annual agent training conference to help fund more than 36 DonorsChoose.org projects. Literacy coach Cyndi Jakel from Jefferson Elementary School in New Ulm, Minnesota, will soon receive some storage bins for books. Jakel needs the bins to organize the books she received from another fully funded project. Horace Mann agent Don Wendel also gave to that project, which requested multiple copies of eight different book titles.
“Having an organized and efficient system to get books into the hands of students is a powerful tool to help them take ownership of their learning, “says Jakel. “This organized book room will not only help students read more, but also give teachers access to the resources needed to help individualize instruction for their students.” read more…
Effective January 1st, New Ulm Public Schools will be transitioning to the CAMPUS messenger system.
With the transition to CAMPUS Messenger, you will have the ability to select how you want to be contacted (ie: home phone, cell phone, work phone, text, email) and for what purpose download (598K) PDF.
If you need to update a phone number or email address, please contact the school office your child attends so they can make the necessary changes.
318 Payne St. S, New Ulm, MN 56073
v: 507-359-8460 | f: 507-359-3728
Attendance Line: 507-359-8460
910 14th St. N, New Ulm, MN 56073
v: 507-359-8490 | f: 507-359-1329
Attendance Line: 507-359-8490
414 Payne St. S, New Ulm, MN 56073
507-359-8420 | 507-359-8480
Attendance Line: 507-359-8420