Vision, Mission & Goals
Where we want to be in the future and how we plan to get there.
2016-2018 Strategic Action Plan
Preparing all of our students to be successful in a 21st Century World
To be the regional educational leader for Pre-Kindergarten into post-secondary programs through:
- Incorporating strong core curriculum and instructional delivery that includes intervention and enrichment programs
- Connecting vocational programs within our community
- Providing challenging, engaging and innovative academic and co-curricuar programs for all students
- Developing positive connections among students and staff within the district
- Designing student support programs to meet the needs of the whole child
- Personalizing learning opportunities for all learners
- Engaging and collaborating with parents and the community with our schools
- Integrating technology into instruction to enhance student learning
- Increase student growth in local or state assessments by 10% over a two-year period.
- Establish student support programs that provide for all types of learners.
- Enhance positive school spirit, sense of pride, and belonging with students, staff, parents and the community.