New Ulm High School
1600 Oak St.
New Ulm, MN 56073
On the Web
- 2017-06-01 Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship – Scholarship located at the bottom of the page.
- 2017-06-01 Aspiring Animation Professional Scholarship – The scholarship will be on the right side of the page.
- 2017-06-01 Aspiring Business Professional Scholarship – The scholarship will be on the right side of the page.
- Citizens Bank Minnesota Scholarship
Scholarships for the Class of 2017 eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled as a full-time Senior at NUHS
- Must be attending a post-secondary institution the fall following graduation
- Other criteria as listed on each scholarship
For scholarships disbursed by the New Ulm Business office, students must accept scholarship money before June 1st, 2018 (by showing proof of passing grades after your first semester in college) or monies will be forfeited.
When filling out scholarships, please use black or blue ink or type your answers. If you need your cumulative G.P.A, Emily will write it on your scholarships when you turn them in.
All Scholarships are due February 10th, 2017, to the Guidance Office, no later than 3:30 p.m. Late applications are not accepted.