Click the menu icon in the upper right to navigate our web site.
Welcome to New Ulm Public Schools – home of the Eagles!
The board of Education has prepared a strategic plan designed to provide direction, resources and priorities on what we value the most – the student.
Preparing all of our students to be successful in a 21st Century World
To be the regional educational leader for Pre-Kindergarten into post-secondary programs through:
- Incorporating strong core curriculum and instructional delivery that includes intervention and enrichment programs
- Connecting vocational programs within our community
- Providing challenging, engaging and innovative academic and co-curricuar programs for all students
- Developing positive connections among students and staff within the district
- Designing student support programs to meet the needs of the whole child
- Personalizing learning opportunities for all learners
- Engaging and collaborating with parents and the community with our schools
- Integrating technology into instruction to enhance student learning
- Increase student growth in local or state assessments by 10% over a two-year period.
- Establish student support programs that provide for all types of learners.
- Enhance positive school spirit, sense of pride, and belonging with students, staff, parents and the community.
We welcome you to New Ulm and are here to serve you. Please contact us anytime with questions or comments.